Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Another Harry Potter

Looks like Rowling is tempted to write another Harry Potter book. Considering how much she has made from the series I 'm not surprised. After reading Deathly Hollows I would like to know what Neville got up to in Hogwarts while Harry was away. Theres a good story there.

Author JK Rowling could be tempted to give in to her "weak moments" and write an eighth Harry Potter book.

The creator of the popular child wizard released the seventh and final book in the Harry Potter series earlier this year.

But now Rowling has admitted she could be tempted to write another instalment, although Potter might not be the main character.

"There have been times since finishing, weak moments, when I've said: 'Yeah, all right' to the eighth novel," Rowling told Time magazine.

"If, and it's a big if, I ever write an eighth book about the (wizarding) world, I doubt that Harry would be the central character.

"I feel I've already told his story. But these are big ifs.

"Let's give it 10 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment