Sunday, January 20, 2008

Aussie Girl is Wonder Woman


Lynda Carter (above) will always be Wonder Woman for me but Aussie super model Megan Gale has been chosen to play the super heroine in the Justice League movie.

Gale has finally confirmed she has been cast as Wonder Woman in George Miller's upcoming blockbuster, Justice League Of America.

"I still can't believe it," she said. "I have been infatuated with Wonder Woman since I was a teenager."

She will continue in her role as brand ambassador for David Jones, but her final catwalk will take place in Melbourne on February 27, after she launches the retailer's Winter 2008 Collection at a runway show in Sydney on February 12.


One reason Lynda Carter was so effective in the role was her experiance as a model. She could wear the costume to a church with confidence.

I think Megan will also do the star spangled costume justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment