Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm a neo-liberal and I'm proud

Malcolm Turnbull published an essay in the Australian yesterday were he tore into Mr Rudd's attack on the free enterprise system. It far to long to quote but I encourage everyone to read it. It inspired me to start a small Facebook protest. The " I'm a neo-liberal and I'm proud" event:
Are you tired of Prime Ministers and Presidents blaming the worlds financial ills on free markets and their supporters? I sure am!

So lets take a stand, the 8th May will be the great free market economist Friedrich Hayek's birthday. On that day lets all put:

"I'M NEO-LIBERAL AND I'M PROUD!

in our Facebook cause line. (what are you doing right now). Lets get out of the closet and show our true colors!

So on the 8th May come out of the closet and tell the world I'M NEO-LIBERAL AND I'M PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment