Friday, February 29, 2008

Shame New Idea


I think I'll buy a copy of New Idea wipe my backside with it and send it back to the publisher.

Prince Harry decides to do the right thing, serve his country in Afghanistan, and what happens, sleazy gossip rag New Idea decides to reveal this to the world. They not only put his life at risk but also the lives the other British soldiers around him.

Claiming no knowledge of the embargo is no excuse, they should have known. It says something about their journalistic skills if they missed something so important. They would rather have a playboy prince, an eternal adolescent who wastes his life partying , then a prince who's a responsible adult.

All I can say is good on you Prince Harry and I hope you get to serve your full tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment